Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Release Date: 4th September 2009
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
- Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
- Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
- Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
- Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
- Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year; Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
- Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Play the Game
Wings of Prey is developed by Gaijin Entertainment.