IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale , new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal - To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
Release Date: 19th November 2013
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
- Robust Single-Player Campaign that features a challenging and innovative AI system. Includes an extensive in-game achievement system that allows players to unlock historically based airplane modifications and upgrades as your campaign progresses.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes - all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenerey of war time Stalingrad.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favourite settings for team battles and dogfight duels.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Unique and detailed damage model shows how deadly the weapons can be and will challenge even the best pilots.
Play the Game
IL2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad is developed by 1C Game Studios.