The DCS: MiG-21 plugs in seamlessly into the modular DCS: World framework, allowing you to fly the MiG-21 in a dynamic, fully realized combat environment, with and against capable air and ground threats. This module ships with Training and Singleplayer missions, as well as a fully realized Singleplayer Campaign.
Release Date: 2nd October 2014
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
Leatherneck Simulations' recreation of the MiG-21 is, by far, the most accurate and comprehensive simulation of a supersonic jet fighter to date. The fully simulated systems, interactive cockpit, advanced flight modeling and incredible graphical fidelity come together to create a package that will provide you with the most authentic simulation possible. So strap in, and get ready to experience the rebirth of a legend.
Key Features of the DCS: MiG-21Bis
- Incredibly detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with extremely detailed textures.
- Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!
- Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.
- Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.
- Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!
- Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21's hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.
- Full Singleplayer Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
- Fully interactive, guided and narrated tutorials, helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
- 181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft.
Play the Game
DCS MiG21bis is developed by Eagle Dynamics.