The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is widely regarded as Germany's best fighter aircraft of World War II. Its appearance in the skies over France in August 1941 was a rude shock to the Allies, as it was clearly superior to any other plane. For nearly a year, the Fw 190 was the unmatched champion of the air war in Europe. The Fw 190 had speed and high altitude performance as its two great assets.
Release Date: 19th August 2014
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
The development of advanced allied fighters resulted in the Fw 190 D–9 variant which first saw service in September 1944. This variant had a larger nose that housed a more powerful Junkers Jumo engine that produced 2,100 hp with the MW-50 boost system. The D-9 was designed for high altitude aerial combat and is a worthy adversary to the P-51D Mustang.
Key Features of the DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora:
- Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.
- Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
- Accurate Fw 190 D-9 model, squadron markings, and weapons.
- Detailed modelling the Fw 190 D-9 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems.
- Battle the P-51D Mustang in single and multiplayer games.
Play the Game
DCS Fw 190 D9 Dora is developed by Eagle Dynamics.