DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 is the next evolution of the Flaming Cliffs series that operates with DCS World. FC3 features the F-15C, A-10A, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29A, MiG-29S and Su-25. The FC3 aircraft provide an easy learning curve for new players and focuses on a broad range of aircraft rather than a detailed single aircraft. FC3 adds a number of new features and improvements to previous versions of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 is a module of DCS World, which makes it compatible with all other DCS World titles like A-10C, Black Shark 2, P-51D, Combined Arms, UH-1H Huey and Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight.
Release Date: 8th November 2012
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
New Key Features for the Flaming Cliffs Series
- A DCS World module that is compatible with DCS titles.
- New Advanced Flights Models (AFM) for the A-10A and Su-25. New AFM coming for the Su-27 and F-15C coming soon!
- New 6 degrees of freedom (6DOF) cockpit and model for the F-15C, A-10C, Su-27 and Su-33. New MiG-29 cockpit coming soon!
- New campaigns and single missions.
- Improved flight dynamics for air-to-air missiles.
- Updated and improved HUDs and other cockpit systems.
- Resource Manager that adds logistics control to missions.
- Expanded theatre of operations map into eastern Georgia.
- Countless other improvements in the areas of the mission editor, special effects, new models, improved terrain detail and AI.
Play the Game
DCS Flaming Cliffs 3 is developed by Eagle Dynamics .