Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armor warfare simulation, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark, or P-51D Mustang.
DCS: Combined Arms supports both single player and multiplayer gameplay. When in multiplayer, different players can take on different roles such as artillery commanders, tank commanders, pilots, JTACS, etc. DCS: Combined Arms allows you full control of the air land battle. All roles can be changed dynamically during the battle.
Release Date: 31st May 2012
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
DCS: Combined Arms 1.5 gives you control of ground forces during the battle. Use the strategic map to move ground and air forces, set artillery fire missions, and control the battlefield. Assume the role of a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and designate targets for close air support aircraft during multiplayer, or directly control armor vehicles or air defense weapons and engage enemy forces.
- Move ground and air forces and direct their engagements during a mission.
- Be the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and direct close air support during multiplayer missions.
- Jump into the seat of many armor and air defense units to engage enemy air and ground forces.
- Play in both single player and multiplayer games.
- Both small and large scale battle missions included.
- Part of DCS World
Play the Game
DCS Combined Arms is developed by Eagle Dynamics.