Flight simulator for mobile phones: the most advanced flight system ever.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
Release Date: 10/08/2011
Available on: baseSystems
The F/A-18 SuperHornet is available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too. You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera Replay and then instantly share the best images. Get trophies and your best scores on Game Center. For a global competition. Happy landing!
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat
- Grumman C-2 Greyhound
- Grumman A-6 Intruder
- McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II
- McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
- Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
- Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
F18 Carrier Landing Lite is developed by Rortos.